10th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Tech computer science? I have scored 70% in 12th class

what is fee structure for b tech computer science in graphic era college ? I get 70% in 12 class so can i take admission in this college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.Tech ECE? I have scored 935/1000 in 12th class from AP
  2. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  3. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  6. What is the fee structure for IPU? I have scored 94.5% in 12th board exam
  7. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  8. Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  9. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  10. What to do after class XII in field of computer science?
  11. Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?
  12. How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?
  13. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  16. Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?
  17. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  18. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
3rd April 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech computer science? I have scored 70% in 12th class

sir,
what is it compulsory to have comp. sci. in 12th for doing computer engineering? what is the fee structure? please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?