9th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to study B.Tech Mechanical? I belong to SC category

hello sir i belong to sc category,please send me the details of my fee for studying in btech by taking mechanicle branch.so pls send me the details to my mail

Related Questions:
  1. How should I afford the fee structure for studying in the field of science?
  2. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get admission in B.Tech ECE? What is the fee structure? I belong to SC category
  4. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Is it possible to join engineering after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the KIIT fee structure? I am from SC category
  8. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  9. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Which branch will I get after scoring 3408 rank in general category and 517 in Women category? What is the fee structure for B.Tech?
  11. Can I get admission in CGC in B.Tech after scoring 183011 AIR? I belong to general category
  12. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  13. B.Tech course and hostel fee structure of JNTU Karimnagar?
  14. How much money is needed for hotel management course?
  15. Fee structure to join MBBS course for a candidate from SC category?
  16. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  17. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
1st April 2014, 08:17 PM
aggrawalpriya

Default Re: What is the fee structure to study B.Tech Mechanical? I belong to SC category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i belong to sc category,please send me the details of my fee for studying in btech by taking mechanicle branch.so pls send me the details to my mail
first the question is from where u want to do mechanical engeenering..if u want in low cost u can do it from "rtu" or "ptu"..these university are affilated to AICTC...and there syllabus are also good...it will cost u rs 10000 per year for "rtu" as rajasthan government provides schorlarship to ST students..u can try for it...there are many college under it...like SKIT, poornima, mahershi arvind..etc....which are very well known colleges..u can try for it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?