8th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?

HELLO
I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY M.Tec IN ROBOTICS....
N I PREFER TO STUDY IN JAPAN.....
HOW TO GET AN ADMISSION AND WHICH UNIVERSITIES..
FEE...
M DNG FINAL YR. BTECH ECE

Related Questions:
  1. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  2. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  3. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in good universities? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  7. Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?
  8. Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?
  9. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?
  13. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  18. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
18th March 2015, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?

I would like to pursue M Tech in Robotics engineering from Japan please give a glossary on the eligibility and the fee structure and living expenses ?
10th June 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?

I have appeared B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication. I wish to study M.Tech. in Electronics in Japan. Please give me details of Names of Japanese Universities imparting M.Tech. in Electronics. Their fees structure. Hostels for female candidates. M.Tech. Course Duration.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?