30th April 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees for different universities in M.Phil in Environmental Science?

myself Moumita Barikdar,i would like to know the fees of different universities in m.phil in Environmental science.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  2. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  3. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  4. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  5. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  6. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?
  8. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  9. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  10. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  11. Information about the recognized German Universities offering Ph.D in Environmental Science?
  12. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  13. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  16. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  17. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  18. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil? -- [New]
23rd August 2017, 12:04 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fees for different universities in M.Phil in Environmental Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
myself Moumita Barikdar,i would like to know the fees of different universities in m.phil in Environmental science.

List of Universities Offer M.Phill Environmental Science and There Fee Structure:-

1). Jiwaji University.

Fee Structure:- RS:- 25,100/-

2). Lucknow University.

Fee Structure:- RS:- 26,000/-

3). Jammu University.

Fee Structure:- RS:- 27,000/-

4). Kuvempu University.

Fee Structure:- RS:- 26,700/-

5). Gandhi Institute of Technology.

Fee Structure:- RS:- 25,500/-

6). Mahatma Gandhi Gramodya University.

Fee Structure:- RS:- 28,000/-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.Phill environmental science is post graduation degree from government recognized institute.

Duration Of M.Phill Environmental Science:- Duration of master of philosophy in environmental science is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?