28th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Faraz khan mustafa

What is the fees for Hotel Management?

How much is the fees for hotel management? Actually i want to do hotel management after my 12th. And i can't afford that much fees. I want to know the cheapest way from where i can do this course. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?
  5. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  6. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  7. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  8. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management?
  9. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  10. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  11. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  12. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  13. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  14. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  17. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  18. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
2nd June 2012, 08:29 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees for Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraz khan mustafa View Post
How much is the fees for hotel management? Actually i want to do hotel management after my 12th. And i can't afford that much fees. I want to know the cheapest way from where i can do this course. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.
After completing your 12th examination, you can choose any one of the courses in hotel management like B.Sc. in Hotel management & Tourism, Diploma in Hotel management & Catering Technology.

Degree course will have 3 year duration and diploma courses will have 2 years of duration. The fees structure are vary from colleges to colleges. But these are the minimum fees structure of hotel management courses.

~~ For B.Sc. in Hotel management & Tourism : 45,000 Per Annum
~~ Diploma in Hotel management : Rs 35000 Per Annum

Hostel Charges: Rs. 2,000 per month

You can also get the scholarship, if you have scored good marks in your 12Th examination or in the entrance test.

If you cant afford the fees, then you can take education loan from a bank.

So, please check the various colleges website and check the fees structure because fees are vary from colleges to colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?