5th August 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps towards joining Forensics?

I want to make my career in forensics but I'd not opted bio-tech in my class 12th,so what are the steps towards forensics?

Related Questions:
12th November 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the steps towards joining Forensics?

I'm currently pursuing b. pharmacy and I want to join forensics after my graduation. So I wanted to know if there is scope for the stream and the amount of salary given for the same.
9th January 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I completed my B.pharmacy course my goal is IAS but in my family force to do any job so mind in totally in dilemma(means I don't no ) so what do tell me my B.pharmacy course completed with 71.73%percentage
so what do tell me my gmail id:[email protected]
28th May 2022, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing Bsc. Behavioural Science And Applied Psychology and I want to join forensic after my graduation. So I wanted to know that there is any possibility that I can do Msc. in forensic and what are the exams for the enterance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?