17th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the Government approved fee for Merit seats in self Financing Colleges for B.Pharmacy and MBA courses?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my studies from self Financing Colleges so I want to know what is the Government approved fee for Merit seats in self Financing Colleges for B.Pharmacy and MBA courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.Pharmacy approved by Kerala Government in self Financing Colleges?
  2. List of Self Financing Colleges in Kerala for M.Sc Nursing? Number of Merit seats in those colleges?
  3. List of self financing colleges? Merit fee structure details of Engineering?
  4. Total number of seats in MDS in government and self financing colleges in Kerala? What is the fee structure of Self financing MDS colleges in Kerala?
  5. Total number of medical seats in Tamilnadu for government and Self Financing College Community Wise?
  6. How many merit seats are available in MSc Nursing in Self Financing Colleges in Kerala?
  7. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  8. M.Tech in Civil Engineering is offered by Calicut University through distance education?
  9. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  10. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  11. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to get ICV Part Timer Polytechnic Form?
  13. Can I get admission for D-Pharmacy course after securing a rank of 15631?
  14. Government authority/approved fee structure for MBA course in Karnataka state?
  15. Which engineering college should I choose after having compartment in board exam?
  16. How many seats are available for MBBS study for this academic year in both government and self financing colleges of Tamilnadu?
  17. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many MBBS seats in government and government self financing seats in Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?