16th January 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are offered under Group 3? What will be the minimum salary?

Respected Sir, I want to write Group 3 exam and I believe I can qualify the exam so I want to know what type of jobs are offered under Group 3? What will be the minimum salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  2. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  3. Is it necessary to do M.Tech or MBA after B.Tech Biotechnology in Molecular and Cellular Engineering? What type of jobs are offered after B.Tech in the same and how much is the salary?
  4. What is the minimum salary offered in the IT Field? Which Company should I join for work?
  5. What are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest salary offered?
  6. What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What type of jobs are offered to me after completing B.A in Hindi?
  8. What is the salary range and type of job offered at Airport
  9. What is the minimum salary offered after genetic engineering?
  10. Can a B.Tech CSE student apply for Railway Jobs? What type of jobs are offered to us?
  11. After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?
  12. What type of jobs are offered after completing CS executive
  13. How can I earn money after completion of BCA course? What type of jobs I can apply for to get more salary?
  14. What is the minimum salary offered to an Aerospace Engineer in India?
  15. What kind of job is offered after completion of MBA in Marketing or Finance? What is the salary to expect? -- [New]
  16. Should I do B.Com Honors in international accounting after completing 12th commerce? Is there any future employment in this field?
  17. What type of jobs are available after M.Com? How much is the salary?
  18. What will be the minimum salary offered for me after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
17th January 2017, 11:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are offered under Group 3? What will be the minimum salary?

The name of types of jobs offered under Group 3 are given below.

=> Assistant Auditor (Pay and Accounts Sub-Service)

=> Senior Accountant (Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service)

=> Junior Assistants (Heads of Departments)

=> Typist-cum-Assistant (Legislature Sub-Service)

=> Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Sub-Service)

=> Junior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service)

Minimum average salary: 8440-24950
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?