20th July 2013, 10:27 PM

What is the future of chemical engineer?

what is the future of the chemical engineer?is it suitable for girls?is there any need of higher studies ofter B.tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  2. Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry
  3. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  4. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  5. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  6. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  7. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer? -- [New]
  8. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
  9. How to become a chemical engineer? I am a 10th passed student
  10. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  11. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  12. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  13. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  15. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  17. How can I become a chemical engineer after completing 12th in biology?
  18. How to become a Druggist being a Chemical Engineer?
19th June 2015, 09:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future of chemical engineer?

I want to you say that you have two option in Chemical engineering. First one is you can go for higher level education and other is you can apply for the jobs.

1. Higher Studies Options after B.Tech in Chemical Engineering

--> Master of Technology in Bio Mineral Processing

--> Master of Technology in Chemical Technology

--> Master of Technology in Dye Stuff Technology

--> Master of Technology in Fibers and Textile Processing Technology

--> Master of Technology in Chemical Synthesis and Process technologies

--> Master of Technology in Polymer Science

--> Master of Technology in Surface Coating Technology

--> Master of Business Administration

2. Job Prospects Abroad after B.Tech in Chemical Engineering

--> Pharmaceuticals

--> Explosive manufacturing

--> Food Processing

--> Coal Preparation

--> Mineral Processing

--> Manufacturing Industries
14th August 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of chemical engineer?

To join Chemical Engineering whether Biology group is mandatory in 12th std?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?