11th August 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech in IME for Diploma holder in Manufacturing Technology?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Manufacturing Technology and want to continue B.Tech in IME. Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  2. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  3. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  4. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  5. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  6. Exemption in AMIE section-A after Diploma from IME Mumbai?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  8. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  10. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  11. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  12. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  15. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
  16. Possibility to appear in CEED after graduating from IME, Mumbai?
  17. How to take admission in IME for B.Tech in West Bengal after doing diploma from MBC institute of engineering and technology
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech for Diploma holder in Computer Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2016, 07:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in IME for Diploma holder in Manufacturing Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Manufacturing Technology and want to continue B.Tech in IME. Is it possible for me?

Yes, it is possible to study B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Manipal University after Diploma in Manufacturing Technology.
The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years Diploma in any stream with at least 45% marks. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university.
The candidates will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the course through lateral entry. You can apply online for the course. You can find the details in the website link given Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?