27th January 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?

Hello
I'm pursuing diploma in manufacturing
technology from ignou and i want to do
b.tech after my diploma through distance learning,
plz tell me a right option for it??????

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  3. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  4. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  5. What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?
  6. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. Which is the best project for final year student in manufacturing technology?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  9. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  10. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?
  11. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  12. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  14. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  15. How to further study in UK? I am a student of B.Tech IVth year
  16. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Study material for Manufacturing Technology?
  18. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student? -- [New]
31st October 2015, 08:00 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?

According to my opinion you should go for b.tech in regular mode.
By doing this you will learn more as comparison to distance learning mode.
Also you have chance to get job through college campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?