4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology?

Respected Sir/Mam, My self MOHD MUJEEB. I have completed three year diploma in plastic mould technology from Government polytechnic lucknow and pursuing post diploma in plastic mould design with CAD/CAM. from C.I.P.E.T. Murthal. May I apply for goverment job? If yes then which government sector with the post? please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?
  2. Can I apply for government jobs after diploma in plastic moult technology from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow?
  3. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  4. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  5. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  6. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  7. How to get a job in Delhi after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  9. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  11. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  13. How many Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology seats are available in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course to do after Diploma in Polymer Technology for a better career opportunity?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
31st March 2018, 03:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology?

Yes, you will get job in government sector after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology.

And the top recruiters are:-
ONGC
IOCL
OIL
Petrochemical Companies operated by government
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology

Job profiles are:-
Production Engineer
Plant Manager
Design Engineer
Product Engineer
Quality Control Engineer
Plant Supervisor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?