3rd July 2011, 07:39 PM
Hanuma Prasad

What is the gross monthly emoluments and CTC covering the post in Central Police Forces?

Dear sir,

I am planning to apply for the UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam to get into Central Police Forces like CRPF,CISF,ITBP,SSB,BSF.So i would like to know about the gross monthly emoluments and CTC covering that post.Please kindly help me in getting this information.Hoping for a sooner reply from you

30th October 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the gross monthly emoluments and CTC covering the post in Central Police Forces?

i qualified for written test on 6-11-2011 . In 18bn itbpf kendranchal colony ,ph-.3 ,p,o, -dhuman ganj , distt-allahabad(u.p.) so please teel me my written test senter
6th December 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the gross monthly emoluments and CTC covering the post in Central Police Forces?

Dear sir, I want to know how much time taken for the appointment in central police forces in any department, if a candidate sucessfully in cpf ac.
15th March 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the real meaning of gross monthly emolument used in indian air force like here
RANK
Gross Monthly Emoluments
Flight Lieutenant
Rs 49,738 /-
Squadron Leader
Rs 58,713/-
Wing Commander
Rs 86,768/-
Group Captain
Rs 99,345/-
Air Commodore
Rs 1,04,443/-
6th April 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I want to know how much time taken for the appointment in central police forces in any department, if a candidate sucessfully in cpf ac.
from the time application is published in employment news to the date of joining its almost 2 year...1 year time is taken by cpf for police nd character verification and after that only, offer of appointment is dispatched.

Dr.Sumeet Saurabh
asst commnt/medical.(ssb)
29th August 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to know how much time teken for the appointment in central police forces in any department. if a candidate sucessfully in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?