14th July 2013, 03:27 PM
Dheerajshetty619

What has good scope in CISCO Certifications?

Which exam has good scope in cisco certifications? What is the cost of exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  2. Any colleges offering Networking Engineering in PG in Distance or Regular? How to get a seat in foreign to pursue MS?
  3. How can I get job in any private company having secured 55% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. Best institute for CCNA course? Which field is better for me?
  5. MBA, MCA or Certification course after BCA and 3 months of work experience in Technical Support?
  6. How can I get Internship in Cisco India? wWhat is the procedure to get internship in Cisco?
  7. Any jobs available after completing diploma in computer engineering and while working in HCL?
  8. Which course is better for me in computer networking?
  9. From where to do training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  10. What is the qualification required for CCNA course
  11. In which IT firm should I apply for 6 weeks Training programme if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year?
  12. Job oriented IT certifications? What to choose between .NET, J2EE and Oracle DBA courses?
  13. After doing MCA which is the best course in IT field to enter into MNCs?
  14. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  15. Is Cisco a good company? How much is the starting salary for the freshers and how good is the work environment? Where are its branches in India?
  16. Is there any government recognized course? Duration and possibility of addition of the course to the degree?
  17. List of good centers of CISCO training for CCNA course in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Winter training in reputed institutes at Bangalore for NIT student?
14th August 2018, 09:53 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What has good scope in CISCO Certifications?

These are the CISCO tracks:-

1) Routing and Switching.

2) Security.

3) Service Provider.

4) Data Center.

5) Voice.

6) Wireless.

Scope of CISCO Certifications:-

1) Job Opportunities.

2) IT professionals are limited.

3) Certified candidates have better opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?