29th November 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Winter training in reputed institutes at Bangalore for NIT student?

I am in btech pursuing from nit srinagar.
I want to do my winter training from jan-feb 2015 from bangalore in field of computer science. My overall pointer till now is 8.8.
Please till me if i can do my training from reputed institute

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
  2. Institutes and companies where I can do winter training?
  3. Institutes offering Winter Training in Biotechnology for B.Tech student?
  4. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  5. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  6. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Reputed major training centres of Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  8. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
  9. Reputed Summer Training Institutes in Lucknow being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in EC stream?
  10. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech college? I am studying civil engineering in B.Tech
  11. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  13. Which university should I select for B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  14. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  15. Which are the good training institutes in Bangalore? I am a graduate as ETC this year
  16. How to do Ph.D from reputed institutes like IIT's and NIT's?
  17. Duration and required documents for winter training?
  18. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
30th November 2014, 12:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter training in reputed institutes at Bangalore for NIT student?

You have a good CGPA and it is good to see that you are looking forward to training and get professional touch to your career. It is nice to see that you want to utilize your winter vacations to learn something new and which can be fruitful for your career. However, the winter vacations are usually short to learn or undertake training in any field. Hence it might be needed that you have to extend your training course even after your winter training course. Since you want to do training in computer field, so you have choice of doing training in computer institutes or companies like HP, HCL, etc. You should choose the one who has a good set of faculty. However, the option should be chosen keeping in mind one criteria - You should choose an organization which provides global certifications from reputed organizations.

You can do training in following areas :-

- Java (Oracle Certification)
- Dot Net (Microsoft Certification)
- CCNA (Cisco Certification)
- Linux and Ubuntu (Redhat Certification)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?