12th April 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

After doing MCA which is the best course in IT field to enter into MNCs?

hello
i did MCA 2010 passed out.There are no placements in our college.my dream is to enter into mnc's company.whether i want to do any course or i want to wait for call which i have applied for 3 companies.if to do any course which course is the best to enter very quickly into mnc's company.

13th July 2014, 12:37 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: After doing MCA which is the best course in IT field to enter into MNCs?

It's pretty much hard to get a job after coming out from the college as you need to wait and try out companies one by one. Now as you have already applied for 3 companies the best thing to do now is to wait for them to get back to you and while waiting you can take up some extra courses which can help you to prepare well for the software jobs. One of the key things to know before joining the software job is the basics of all the programming languages which are C, C++ and Java. If you find any of them difficult then better to enroll yourself in NIIT crash course to learn the same.

If you feel that you are good with programming then you can move on taking up further extra courses which will add up more to your skills as like the ones which are mentioned below,

-> CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)

-> RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)

-> OCP (Oracle Certified Professional)

-> MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)

These are some major certifications programs which will ofcourse add skills and flavor to your resume. Just check the once which you are interested in and enroll yourself to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?