22nd June 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher studies in instrumentation and control engineering?

what about higer studies in instrumentation and control engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the higher studies in instrumentation and control engineering?
  2. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  3. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  4. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  5. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  8. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  9. Last 5 years papers of NTPC Executive Engineering Entrance Exam for control and instrumentation students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  11. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  12. Which Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  13. What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. Books to be referred for GATE? I am in instrumentation and control engineering
  15. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  16. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  17. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  18. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
1st August 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the higher studies in instrumentation and control engineering?

after b tech in instrumantation &control with 3year experence i want higheer study for best carier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?