18th March 2013, 11:44 PM
archana avvaru

How to join in Indian Air Force as pilot? I have completed B.Tech

i would like to join in Indian air force as pilot n i have completed b-tech! how can i proceed n am female

1st August 2013, 08:07 PM
nisha 26

Default Re: How to join in Indian Air Force as pilot? I have completed B.Tech

yes u can but Marital status should be single.you can get into it by either of following way :
Clearing CDS exam, selection through SSC scheme and NCC Certificate are the three entry options available to young aspirants for joining Indian Air Force as Pilots. For pursuing any of these options the minimum qualification required is graduation.
Clearing the Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS) exam is conducted two times a year. The exams is usually held in the months of April and September. The next round of the selection procedure will be a Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT). The combined scores in both these levels of the selection procedure will be considered for preparing the merit list. It is a must to clear both the exams separately.
NCC candidates who possess the ‘C’ certificate and who are graduates can directly enter into the post of regular commission officer. These people need not clear any entrance exam. They need to attend an interview that is conducted by SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?