10th August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do to get a good job and to improve my career having completed B.Sc. Botany with 55%?

sir i am a B.sc (BOTANY) Student having 55% agreegrate mark obtained & also i am belong to SC Reservation.Than what i have to do to improve my career and to get a good job ?
plz suggest me come courses

6th September 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do to get a good job and to improve my career having completed B.Sc. Botany with 55%?

gov job after b.sc(botany)
1st November 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do to get a good job and to improve my career having completed B.Sc. Botany with 55%?

i am 3rd year botany(h) student after my graduation what is the best study for my
18th July 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

after complete B.sc Botany can i able to join B.sc agriculture is it possible ?
21st March 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

how i make good career after complete B.sc in botany and also for good job?
plz suggest me........
13th January 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a botany 1st year student Ami become graduation at pot ki ki nia porta pari &sir Ami ki genetic engineer nia portable parba???????
27th June 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What l have to do to get a good job and to improve my career having completed b.SC. botany with 56%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?