12th March 2012, 12:05 AM
goswami namrata bharti

What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks

hello sir/mam
i am namrata bharti i have cleared my ibps clerical exam and i have scored 140 marks. so i want to know about the interview schedule and according to my no what will be the chance for my candidature in interview, shall i select for interview or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the interview schedule for IBPS PO?
  2. What is the Interview Schedule for IBPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be eligible for interview after scoring 138 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  4. What are my chances for interview after scoring 140? I have done my B.E in MPIE
  5. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  6. Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?
  7. Can I appear in bank clerical interview after scoring 127 marks in IBPS exam? I belong to OBC category
  8. How may I get the interviews question which asked in bank clerical interviews? I have scored 144 marks in IBPS clerck exam under SC categories
  9. What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?
  10. Preparation schedule to follow and books for IBPS Clerical exam?
  11. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  12. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having scored 157 marks in IBPS Common Written Exam?
  13. How to prepare for EAMCET Physics?
  14. Can I get an Interview call if qualified in IBPS Clerical exam being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  15. Tips to attend for Interview of IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
  16. How many candidates have qualified for IBPS clerical exam? Total number of vacancies in various banks? What kind of questions can be asked in the interview?
  17. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  18. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Exam?
19th September 2017, 08:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks

Whether you get a call for Interview or not depends on many parameters like
-Your Category
-Number of people ahead of you with the better rank
-Number of Clerical vacancies in Public Sector Banks etc.

If you are from OBC or SC/ST category, hopefully we can expect a call for the Interview.

If you are from OC category, then we can say the chances are very less.

You please remove this fear and start preparation for the Interview.

In Interview, basic questions would be asked like
-Your Introduction
-Reason for joining into Banking sector
-Questions related to Banking Terminology

You should be confident enough in the Interview and showcase your communication skills.

Though Interview is conducted, the final allocation to job would be given by taking into consideration of marks you scored in the Written Exam.

Don't restrict yourself for IBPS Clerk Exam. Also apply for other PO Exams and SBI PO Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?