9th April 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Interview call if qualified in IBPS Clerical exam being an OBC candidate?

Hello Sir
I have cleared IBPS Clerical exam.
What will be the next step? Can I expect the
interview call from any bank?
I am belonging to OBC category.

Related Questions:
  1. Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many candidates have qualified for IBPS clerical exam? Total number of vacancies in various banks? What kind of questions can be asked in the interview?
  3. Will I be eligible for interview after scoring 138 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  5. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having qualified in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  6. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  7. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  8. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  10. Will I get a cutoff after scoring 129 marks? I am a girl of general category
  11. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  12. How to get PO banking job after B.Com?
  13. Can I appear in bank clerical interview after scoring 127 marks in IBPS exam? I belong to OBC category
  14. Is there any chance of getting a call letter by a candidate secured 157 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  15. What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks
  16. Tips to attend for Interview of IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
  17. Possibilities for interview call for IBPS CWE?
  18. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
22nd April 2015, 01:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Interview call if qualified in IBPS Clerical exam being an OBC candidate?

No dear actually after cleared the written Examination you will be called for Interview by the bank ( that is the head quarters of your state). For more idea bout this you can have a look on the below example.

For instance you are candidate belonging to "Andhra Padesh ", then you will be called for Interview by "Andhra Bank ", since Andhra bank has the HQ in Hyderabad.

Thus you will be called Interview according to the State wide bank HQ.There by you have to wait for Final results.

That is whether you have reached the Overall Cut off( Adding both Written Exam + Interview marks ) or not. If you not well execute in your Interview though there is no problem at all if you have good score in the Written Examination..

Recently IBPS has been declared the results of IBPS Clerk, PO and SO's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?