14th March 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?

am i elegible for interview for ibps clerical,with 139 marks in general category?
i have a working experience of 11 months in operation and admin,and certificates of state,district and international level in karate,will these be beneficial to me if i qua;ify for interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  2. Will I be eligible for interview after scoring 138 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  3. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  6. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  7. How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?
  8. Can I appear in bank clerical interview after scoring 127 marks in IBPS exam? I belong to OBC category
  9. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  10. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  11. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  12. How to get PO banking job after B.Com? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for recruitment for AP after scoring 120 marks in IBPS clerical exam? I belong to OBC category
  14. Can I be eligible for bank PO interview after scoring high marks in IBPS CWE?
  15. Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?
  16. What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks
  17. What are the chances to get selection in IBPS after scoring 147 marks in Clerical exam?
  18. Will I be eligible for clerks interview after scoring 154 marks in IBPS? How should I prepare for the interview?
10th October 2012, 03:05 AM
raz95

Default Re: Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?

Hello,

Sorry, you will not get a chance to face the interview...

Your score is very low to be selected for interview...

In next clerical exam try to get good marks ....

Try to secure more than 175..

All D best...

Regards..

Raz
26th December 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?

can i changed my category in ibps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?