20th March 2012, 09:41 AM
up454

Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?

sir! I got 124 marks in ibps clerical cwe exam under obc category. Pls tell me iam eligibe to get interview call letter? Pls...

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  2. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call? -- [New]
  3. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  4. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  5. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  6. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  8. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  9. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  10. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  11. From which Banks I can expect Interview call having secured 145 marks in IBPS Exam?
  12. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  13. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  14. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness? i have scored 148 in IBPS clerk exam
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  16. Will I be eligible for clerks interview after scoring 154 marks in IBPS? How should I prepare for the interview?
  17. Can I get an interview call after scoring 135 in IBPS PO written exam? Books to be referred?
  18. What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks
20th March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?

Dear all candidates(IBPS PO),

Must read this,
i have taken the final selected PO list in both the websites Union and corporation.i have attached the excel sheet also. It is very hard to say this information to you. There are totally 195 candidates who are selected in both Union bank and Corp bank. The total vacancies of corporation bank is 355 only. Out of them, 195 were already selected in Union. Now who is going to suffer?. Obviously, both the waiting candidates and also the bank will suffer. Please guys, those who are reading this, you must post this whereever if possible. If you do this, this will create some awareness for the bank recruiters. Also the upcoming banks going to call the same candidates who were selected for their interview. This type of process will never allow the candidates who scored below 140 to enter into interview..
You can download the list of selected candiates in the following link

http://www.mediafire.com/?km36np2jg15fc8i
6th April 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?

i got 123..can i get interview call..?category is sc
6th April 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i got score of 123...can i get an interview cal?..category is sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?