30th July 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is JBT base requirement? Which boards are valid for 12th to do JBT?

Which boards are valid for 12th for doing jbt?...pelase tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  2. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  3. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  4. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  5. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  6. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  7. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  8. Requirements for JBT? Any test or direct admission?
  9. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  10. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  11. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  12. Is it a good option to do JBT from Jammu? Is it valid all over India? What's the future prospective?
  13. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  14. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  15. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last date of corm submission for JBT 2015
  17. What is the counseling date of JBT?
  18. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT? -- [New]
15th February 2016, 11:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is JBT base requirement? Which boards are valid for 12th to do JBT?

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training.

The minimum academic qualification required for 10+2 passed or appearing for board exams. All Boards are accepted either it is central board or state board.

Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?