4th May 2018, 10:19 PM
Hafsida

What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

I have completed degree in B.Sc Chemistry. So what are the job opportunities after completion of this course? Which type of jobs and in which sectors can I get?

7th June 2018, 07:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry course:

After successful completion of B.Sc in Chemistry course, you may find employment opportunities in Central Government as well as Public sector organizations besides private sector organizations.

You may find employment opportunities in,

<> Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
<> Defence Research Development Organization
<> Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
<> Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
<> Staff Selection Commission
<> Union Public Service Commission
<> Indian Railways
<> Banking Sector
<> ACIO recruitment
<> Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
<> Insurance companies recruitment

Besides this you may find job opportunities in chemical based companies for posts namely Professor, Analytical Chemist, Lab Chemist, Quality Controller, Chemical Engineering Associate, Industrial Research Scientist, Biomedical Chemical chemist..etc., You will be able to find good job opportunities once you are done with Master's after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?