13th May 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available for me if I score better in M.Tech?

what will be the job opportunities I get if I score better in M.tech? Can you tell me what is

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  2. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  3. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  4. List of Job Opportunities for me in Government sector with a GATE score of 40.33? How to apply for these Job Opportunities?
  5. What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech?
  6. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  7. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to score GATE score card for M.Tech or job?
  9. What are the various specializations in M.Tech for mechanical branch? -- [New]
  10. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  11. List of top Universities to apply for with a score of 1050 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL? Information regarding Job Opportunities from these Universities?
  12. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility?
  13. Details of the colleges offering M.Tech in Web Technology? Job opportunities after M.Tech?
  14. What are the opportunities for M.Tech after passing CS with 33 marks in GATE?
  15. Scope after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  17. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  18. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
14th May 2011, 11:09 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available for me if I score better in M.Tech?

hii, if you get a good score, there are many companies software whose are recruiting the MTECH with 70%, and you will have an vast opportunities in the teaching field, plan where you want to go, and also you can try PH.D
14th May 2011, 12:56 PM
romenkumar.2007

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available for me if I score better in M.Tech?

Good question.

lots of facilities are available if you score better goog mark in M.Tech

1) Lectures in any Engineering colleges(as per college rules)

2) project developer in MNC companies

3)project manager in foreign country

4) Reaearch associate in college and universities

note:- Most important is to work hard and concentrate in studying M.Tech. For good and sucessful person God will surely help you.
14th May 2011, 02:28 PM
kapil vij

you have a lot of chances to be selected in jobs. and is score quite good then apply for research and development section of PSU(public sector units), you can't ever get a best option then that.
If your research work is good, and you are interested in it, then fill up the form for PSU. and get selected their.
bets wishes
14th May 2011, 06:41 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of M.Tech are:
Yes there are many government companies consider GATE marks instead of written exams like Indian oil Corporation Limited .

But with these some more benifits also available like

--Higher salaries are being offered for M.Tech as compared to B.E.
--M.Tech degree leads to specialization and furthering of interest in a certain area which may lead to Ph.D
--M.Tech degree is a must for those wishing to apply for Faculty/Research positions in educational Institutes/R&D centers.
--Scholarship is paid during M.Tech, so no headache to parents for financial requirements.

and off-course yes the job opportunity for m.tech student is more..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?