9th October 2011, 12:48 AM
umanbr

Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?

what will b d best choice aftr btech?going 4 mba or mtech?which is having more job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  2. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  4. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  6. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  7. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Which one is better between B.Com and direct BBA after 12th commerce
  10. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I go for MBA or M.Tech?
  12. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  13. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  14. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  15. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  16. Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  17. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  18. Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(Home Science)? Job opportunities after completion? -- [New]
9th October 2011, 08:06 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?

I am not the right person to suggest you the best course between MBA and M.Tech, soon after the completion of your B.Tech course. Because you know your strengths better than me and the areas of interest too.

So, you can better decide the right choice for you. I suggest you to join the course which ever you are interested.

If you want to pursue your post graduation in technical studies, then go for M.Tech course. In order to get admission to M.Tech, you need to crack GATE Exam.

In contrast to this, if you are having great interest to join Management courses after B.Tech, then you can join course.

As far as the job opportunities are concerned, definitely MBA people have more job opportunities than M.Tech candidates since every organizations in need of MBA people in order to manage various business operations in efficient manner.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT.

You may also appear for state level entrance exams for MBA course to get admission for MBA course in various colleges in your state.

Doing MBA from ordinary colleges will not fetch you anything. So, I suggest you to get the admission for MBA course in B-Schools so that there is more value for your MBA degree and there is a scope to get jobs in good companies.
15th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?

i have completed BE and i am doing MBA FINANCE ,what kind of job can i get, i want to know what sort of financial position can i get
5th January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my btech 3rd year now i have my aggregate of 80%,and intersted in mtech,but fully confused whether to join job courses or to prepare gate ,as i heared that mtech is just a degree helps in promotions in jobs .but jobs are given on btech % basis,can any body suggest me the way as i have to start my preparartion as early as possible.
1st July 2012, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

what do we have to do in mtech?
and also in mba??and what are the fields in mba???
1st July 2012, 02:10 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

It is better if you go for M.Tech because then you will be able to get a job in your own field. So the chance and scope to excel is far more in this field.

M.Tech specializations in Chemical Engineering:-
1. Chemical Engineering
2. Energy Engineering
3. Process Control & Instrumentation

M.Tech specializations in Computer Science
1. Computer Science
2. Information Technology
3. Information Security

M.Tech specializations in Electrical Engineering
1. Power Electronics & Drives
2. Power Systems Engineering
3. Instrumentation & Control Systems

M.Tech specializations in Mechanical Engineering
1. Thermal Engineering
2. Computer Integrated Manufacturing
3. Automobile Engineering
4. Manufacturing Engineering
5. Material Technology

M.Tech specializations in Electronics and Communication Engineering
1. Advanced Communication Systems
2. VLSI System Design
3. Signal Processing
18th November 2012, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

What are top 100 most best mba suggested colleges in ap
17th April 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

is the right way to choose MBA after b.tech
24th July 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

i do my b-tech in electrical engg. branch ,then i want to know MBA is good for me or M -tech...please tell me ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?