22nd December 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in Delhi for me after completing my B.Tech ECE?

waanna know abt d job opuurtunity in delhi for that i need d best consultancy services my no. is 9953980226

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  2. How to get a job of a lecturer in Delhi? I have done B.Tech ECE
  3. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  4. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  5. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  6. How to get a job in India(Delhi) after completing B.Tech ECE?
  7. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  8. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  9. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  10. Job opportunities in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  11. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  12. Job opportunities in Reliance for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  13. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  15. Job opportunities for me after scoring 52% in B.Tech ECE upto 3-2 with backlogs?
  16. Which branch provides better job opportunities in delhi NCR ECE or CSE?
  17. Job opportunities for MA in International Relations after completing English honors from Delhi University? -- [New]
  18. Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?
7th July 2017, 08:34 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Delhi for me after completing my B.Tech ECE?

There are many job opportunities for the ece engineers in Delhi or anywhere in the India.
you can get job in IT companies such as
wipro
Infosys
Accenture etc.
You can apply for the job on there websites which are
- Infosys. com
- Accenture. com
The procedure for selection is that you have to clear written exam after which there will be interview both technical and HR .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?