13th July 2014, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

hello,
i am sushil kumar from New Delhi.
i completed my btech
but even after one year i have no job ...
please guide me....
what will i do ....

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  2. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  3. List of job opportunities available for a BAMS graduate?
  4. Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?
  5. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  6. What are the job opportunities available after PG? I am a graduate in English and doing my PG in English
  7. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  8. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job opportunities in PSU's for graduate engineers in IT?
  10. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  11. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  12. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  13. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  14. What are the government jobs available for BCA?
  15. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  16. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  17. Job opportunities in Kerala for a B.Tech Agricultural Engineering graduate?
  18. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
16th July 2014, 12:25 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

It's pretty hard to find out a job right after coming out from college because 70% of the software companies pick up freshers from on campus or off campus placement. So, probably you should have prepared well during the placement time but that's ok now if you have not got through.

Since it's been a year now and already you would have tried several company interview it will be better to think about doing PG course rather than wasting time anymore. Just try to take the call on if you want to continue with the technical line of taking M.Tech course or maybe taking up the Management course MBA where you need to search job on Management side after the course if you are going to do it.

If you feel that you cannot do PG course at this time then continue with your job search and mean time try to do some extra course instead of having lot of idle time. Try to sharpen your skills whenever you get time so that you can do well in the interviews which you attend too. If you really need a job then probably you can apply for the BPO jobs which have the day shift and take leave whenever you have the interviews for companies. So, that you will earn some money plus hunt for the job!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?