19th June 2010, 07:54 AM
srinivas1234

Which job is best after Btech ECE?

sir i am doing my 4th b.tch,ece. i have(must) to get a job after the b.tech plese suggest in what i have to be proceed

19th June 2010, 09:40 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which job is best after Btech ECE?

dear frnd,u can got your job through placement drive which will be conducted in your college.beside that there are many electronics companies where you can try for job.just like LG,SAMSANG,NOKIA,BEL,DRDO..etc
all d best..
19th June 2010, 12:29 PM
Mridul Dhawan

you must try under any communication field,, i think it will be more beneficial.....
19th June 2010, 01:27 PM
Prototype

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas1234 View Post
sir i am doing my 4th b.tch,ece. i have(must) to get a job after the b.tech plese suggest in what i have to be proceed

Srinivas@ Hmm well you sound very keen looking for a job after the sucessful completition of your B tech degree...I must say after your completition you can look up for a job related to your Vertical and Like you said your specialzation is ECE..so there are variegated job opportunities in your field...The only simple thing you have to do is to get into permanent contact with your college placement cell , hence corporates will prefer you first on the basis of your oVERALL ACADEMIC RECORDS {both 10 + 2 , B Tech.} and faculty members blandishment related to your overall performance in your college is the biggest key factor and it will Increase your chances of selection in your dream company...so On Campus placement matters alot rather than off campus ..I hope you are getting me...
19th June 2010, 02:20 PM
VINODH PANCHAPAKESAN

For your information, most of the students doing ECE are rather getting placed in software company or other non related fields.So, to get into core, you have to be updated of Electronic companies like BSNL, Airtel, Nokia, Sony and so on by browsing their websites. Try to collect all BSNL old question papers and work it out. Dont get deviated to software field.Enhance your interest on Electronics. You will attain a great job. All the best
19th June 2010, 02:49 PM
Anuj Soni

hello,,,
ECE branch offers a wide range of job options... i would recommend you to join your core firms....ECE has a wide scope in many prestigious firms.....it depends on your interest....
you can apply for research scientist at DRDO
you can even apply for Power Grid..... six of my ECE friends at N.I.T Jalandhar got placed in power grid at a starting package of whopping 11 lakh per annum...yes its true...
if such firms visit your campus then its good ....otherwise also these firms have yearly all india examinations which you have to clear.
Other firms like BELL is a well known firm to work with for ECE students and offers a very handsome compensation. ...
overall i would recommend you to work into your core field...
All the best...
19th June 2010, 07:18 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear frnd as u r in 4th year .so look for a good job from ur college placement.

work hard 4 dat bcoz it is easy to compete among ur frnds .

if u fail then dont woorry u can apply 4 jobs of reputed companies like BEL,BSNL,SAIL etc..

EXPERIENCE FROM ANY COMPANY will be more workful 4 ur future jobs.

best of luck
19th June 2010, 09:04 PM
amit.2186

Quote:
hi , i would suggest you to focus sicerely and thoroghly on your b.tech first and if you have good b.tech result then is lots of job,so dont worry about job just finishes your degree first and the college will schedule a campus in 3rd year ..all the best
19th June 2010, 10:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After your course, you can look forward for a career in the hardware or software field. The industries in which you can look for a career is software industry, Mobile Industry, Electrical and Electronics Industry, Training, Education and research.
19th June 2010, 10:36 PM
Kesava

it depends on your field of interest
1. Software: if you are interested in software ( nowadays there is more oppurtunities and much more competetion here) go for preparation in java & .net or oracle
it will add to your qualification and you can get job quickly.
2. electronics : here you have 2 ways (a)embedded (b)VLSI each of them require generally higher studies and there are more oppurtunities in government sector
3. communication : here it is very vast one telecommunications,networking,signal processing ....... many ways you can look out for company depending on your field of interest and prepare in advance ...it is advised to choose one way and add a certificate by learning a course from any institute before u apply for job ....you have a vast field go ahead .. no other field is as enormous as ECE so go on trying for jobs many are waiting ..be at your best and choose one from best..Good Luck!
19th June 2010, 11:56 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

There must be campus counseling in you college. You can get hired though on campus or you can even get by applying off campus

So let the companies come to your college and then you will get a job on the basis of your final year percentage or CGPA

Even if you dont get a good job dont worry go for higher studies like MBA,IAS or GATE

So best of luck
20th June 2010, 02:45 PM
bholag

my dear friend,
as per me it will be
better if you do M.tech.
But if you have interest on doing job
then sit for on-campus or pulled campus jobs.
or you can sit for exam conducted for engineers in BSNL,Railways any many mores.you can go for either software companies or core companies
all the best for your future
20th June 2010, 04:04 PM
sandy B

hello friends,as for my views core jobs is better after b.tech.but if some one have great interest in software field,then they should go in software field.if you will go in core sector,then at starting sallary will not be very high though your job stability will be very high......
20th June 2010, 11:14 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
There are various job opportunities after doing B.tech in ECE.
You can join govt telecom industry as it is a very lucrative job option for electronics engineers.Also with good knowledge of software you can go for renowned software companies.
Be prepared with your best for campussings may be it is on-campus or off-campus.
So best of luck !
21st June 2010, 12:00 PM
P SHIVA RAMA KRISHNA

It is better to study higher study or settle with a job after b.tech?
iam ECE branch now? what kind of job to select?
24th June 2010, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

SIR MY 12TH % IS 52% I AM DING BTECH EC I SET IN CUMPUS PLECMENT OR NOT
24th June 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello Respected SIr/Ma'am...
I am persuing my B.tech in EC from nirma university (gujarat). I am in 3rd year right now. Well, now my question is that there is wide scope for EC engineers in all around the world. But in our collage no core company for EC is coming, hardly 1 or 2 company like motorola is coming but they select only 4 or 5 candidates. So most of the students prefers for software company though they r in EC. i think this will not b helpful for our future. so please help me out in this way. Should i also join software company. Because our placements will b started after 1 year Or should i go for further study (M.tech ,MS, MBA). Waiting For Your Reply...!! :)
24th June 2010, 10:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

After completing B.tech ECE, there is very difficult for you to get a good jobs. So i will
suggest you just go for M.tech, because after M.tech you will definately get a good
jobs with high salary package.

Its not mean, that after B.tech ECE, you will not get a job, you will definately get a job after complete your B.tech but you will not get a good pacakge. So thats why i am saying to you, if it is possible for you, just go for M.tech.
25th June 2010, 11:58 AM
Amritansu subh

Dear it depend in your interest that in which field you want to build your carrier i.e software,communication or in electronics but i suggest you the communication part as now a days communication in increasing rapidly for that communicating companies also increases like Idea,reliance,aircel,satyam,nokia etc
GOODLUCK
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
25th June 2010, 02:11 PM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: Which job is best after Btech ECE?

Quote:

hi
i think you can go for a job in electronic sector rather than in communications as it seems to have better placements and future.
some of the companies you can try are
samsung
sansui
philips
b p l etc.
all the best
25th June 2010, 05:02 PM
conner

Consulting Engineers TM

A consulting firm is hiring one engineer for a position. Bob Evans (the company) is a consulting firm. If you want to learn more and apply, follow this link:

jobplacementassociation.com

Compensation starts at $55,000 per year.
25th June 2010, 05:09 PM
conner

If interested apply immediately ..................................

Last edited by conner; 26th June 2010 at 05:51 PM.
26th June 2010, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm doing ece 2nd year.actually i am interesed to go on further studies like (M.TECH/G.R.E).i'm confusioning , about which i should prepare. my question is can we give equal importance to both g.r.e and m.tech while preparation.can we handle in preparing these two exams simultaneously.
2nd July 2010, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv completed btech in ece and intrested in core field plz suggest which field is best
3rd July 2010, 10:52 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Dear there are lot of jobs in this eleconics field.
You should look for electonic companies such Samsung , Relience.
You can also apply for TCS and inforsys because they also hire the electonic students.
Hope you will get good job soon.
4th July 2010, 01:16 AM
mathursaab

You can apply for jobs in software companies and also in companies like samsung, LG, nokia etc.
4th July 2010, 01:48 AM
harshav

Dear friend,
i expect that these days b.tech had not value so if u will try to complete M.Tech in ece then you will get a good job. ok wish u all the best.
4th July 2010, 01:52 AM
harshav

Cool Re: Which job is best after Btech ECE?

In ECE group we studied abt all the electronics in deepely and we didn't idea abt softwares so i expect that you will join in core side only. but if you complete M.Tect in ECE then u will get good jobs.
4th July 2010, 07:38 AM
gohan4

if you seeking for jobs after ECE you can get job in many companies .first you can start with small companies or local companies for experience you are also eligible for job where electrical eng. is required
5th July 2010, 12:05 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
There are several factors involved in the field of campusing in the college campus,such as
the year of gap in between 10th and +2,the percentage in the 10th and 12th and all these.

You have not mentioned anything related to this.But still i can help only with the help of some some website.

I would suggest you to visit the following website ,it will surely help you out fro this problem.

1.www.clickindia.com
2.www.freshersworld.com
3.www.naukri.com

All the best.
5th July 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i m 4th yr btech student in ENTC..many campus ask for 60% marks in 2 but i hv jst 59%..i dont think i can sit in a good campus.also core campus does not come to our colledge...so i want to go for further studies but ..i am unbale to decide for which preparation..(like GATE,CAT ,MAT...etc) to go next after completing my btech so that i can get a good job???
6th July 2010, 10:07 PM
pinnache

there are lots in the field of vlsi.
the various emerging fields of vlsi and it takes a lot of proffesional in this fields .
7th July 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

which of the specializations is good? either RF and microwave engineering or DSSP
8th July 2010, 12:58 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
after doing the btech in ece there are endless opportunity for the student,first you have to decide that which job you have to take government or private thelist of the various jobs are as follow
private jobs
1.samsung jobs
2.L.G job
3.sansui
4.philips
government jobs
1.BSNLJTo
2.upsc
3.civil service
13th July 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Give me yours email id please . . .
2nd August 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the proceser to qualifie m tech entrence exam
3rd August 2010, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my B.tech in ECE with an aggregate of 57%, I want to go core side of ECE, Which course i must choose? tell me some courses which suites my % ?
4th August 2010, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

which course better after BE ECE... MBA or ME
4th August 2010, 04:40 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

hi friend if you want to going for jobs so you apply for any communication companies.. and make a good career in this field.. and got experience, which help you in your progress..

all the best..
9th August 2010, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

if i complete my b.tech ece and there is very low chances of placements than suggest me what i have to do
9th August 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by VINODH PANCHAPAKESAN View Post
For your information, most of the students doing ECE are rather getting placed in software company or other non related fields.So, to get into core, you have to be updated of Electronic companies like BSNL, Airtel, Nokia, Sony and so on by browsing their websites. Try to collect all BSNL old question papers and work it out. Dont get deviated to software field.Enhance your interest on Electronics. You will attain a great job. All the best
hiii ...im in a big confusion... actully i hve completed my inter wid 95.5%n i wanna do my ms in abroad.. ... nw a days ECE has gr8 prefrence n i got d rumours dat doing CSE is better dan ECE if u opt M.S after ENG...so i guess any1 can giv me a solutn n take me out of dis dilema....
11th August 2010, 02:22 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after your BTech IN ece you have lots of of options.

you can go in given below industries

1.electronics company.

2.communication company.

3.software industry.

4.govt jobs.

so you may choose one of them.

all the best.............
14th August 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

is there job in mobile company for Electrical student
14th August 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in ece so i m searching job but i m confused that i should go for software ya my own field
15th August 2010, 01:46 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

you can join the following after b.tech ece:
1. BSNL
2.Indian Army(SSB)
3.NAVY(SSB)
4.Air force(SSB)
5.ONGC ( oil natural gas corporation )
6.SAIL
7.BHARAT PETROLEUM
8.NTPC (National thermal power corporation
9.IES
10.IPS
11.IAS
12.IFS
13.NTPC
14.HMT
15.BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals LTD)
17th August 2010, 12:28 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

u can join in following after B.TECH

1.BSNL

2. NTPC

3.BEL

4. UPSC

ALL THE BEST..
17th August 2010, 12:01 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

hi.........frnd..............after b.tech if u r getting job in electronics field....
best of luck....
17th August 2010, 09:00 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
you have many option to get job private sector and in government sector but i think you should try in government sector like BEL, BHEL,BSNL ,NTPC,Indian oil company and many other.so i think government sector is best.

all the best.
25th August 2010, 05:21 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear Friend,
You have much more options in front of you.
you can take job in Govt as well as private sector.
you can become an IAS officer.
There some S/W companies like TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,IBM,HCL etc you can get job in these companies.
A best Govt. job for you will be in BSNL.

Good luck.
26th August 2010, 01:21 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

The best jobs suited for a ECE engineer would be in the field of Mobile communication as now I ndia is one of the fAStest growing telecom sector all over the world....

you can give a try n mobile phone companies like nokia,Ericson,BSNL would also be great for you....

All the best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?