14th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com in Computers?

is there any job after completion of b.com computers

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  2. What are the career opportunities in MBA after completion of B.Com Computers?
  3. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  4. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  5. In which top banks I may get a job after completion of my B.Com(computers)? What percentage is needed in B.Com for the same?
  6. What is bachelor in computer science all about? Is it similar to BCA?
  7. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  8. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
  11. Which companies are providing job opportunities after completing graduating B.Com computers?
  12. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Information regarding Part Time Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 with Commerce?
  14. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths? -- [New]
  15. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  16. What is the scope in ICWA? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Job opportunities after course completion for GATE qualified students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does this a good choice to do MCA course having completed B.Sc with Non Medical stream from Punjab University?
18th September 2012, 02:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com in Computers?

Jobs for B.Com graduates will be available in private companies. You can apply for jobs in accounting companies, auditing firms etc. Candidates can apply in nationalized banks as well. Attend bank recruitment tests for clerk, PO posts. You can write SSC exam to get jobs in income tax or sales tax department. 27 years is the higher age required to join this department. Opportunities also exist in railways, civil services, I.B etc.
18th September 2012, 06:35 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any job after completion of b.com computers
HI!

After passing B.Com you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Railways
> BANK P.O
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc
24th December 2012, 07:10 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com in Computers------------------

1.navy
2.ias
3.airforce
4.army
5.indian arilways
6.bsnl
7.ongc
8.isro
9.drdo
10.hpcl

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st September 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply job in bsnl after bcom with computer?
2nd December 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what are the job prospects inb indian railway after doing ca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?