26th November 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Navy after passing Arts? I have passed in 1st division

I am a student in arts.I will passed 2011 in 1st division. I want to joined in nevi. but how can I apply in nevi online.Visit me [email protected]

4th June 2015, 07:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Navy after passing Arts? I have passed in 1st division

Sorry to let you know that you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy being a arts stream student as for the same you are required to be a Science stream student throughout your studies from recognized institute .

Generally to join Indian Navy one have two options with them. One after completing 12th with Science stream with PCM from a recognized board that is National Defense Academy examination and other after completing their graduation with Physics or Mathematics or any engineering course from a recognized university that is of Combined Defense Services examination.

Both the examinations are held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year. Also the examination is taken in the two phases which are called as Written examination and Service Selection Board interview interview.

For NDA examination your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years where as for CDS examination it must lie within 19 years to 22 years .

Also the nationality for both the examinations must be Indian and you must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement too .

But being an arts stream student you have the option of joining Indian Army which too is one of the wings of CDS and for which your age must be within 19 years to 24 years .

For more details log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
6th June 2015, 04:13 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in Navy after passing Arts? I have passed in 1st division

No,Arts stream student can not apply for Navy exams.If candidate want to join Navy he/she must go through Science stream.

If candidate want to join Navy must passed NDA exam first which was conducted by UPSC every year.

Candidate who want to apply for Indian Navy must pass his/her class 12th with Physics and maths from a recognized board.

Candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Candidate who want more details please-----CLICK HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?