20th April 2011, 07:23 PM
kavinprakash.m

Is Architecture suitable for getting a job immediately after B.Arch? Is B.Arch an expensive course?

i am preparing for nata exam.i want to know wheather architecture is a suitable course for getting job immediately after finishing b.arch?is b.arch an expensive course?

24th April 2011, 10:08 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Architecture suitable for getting a job immediately after B.Arch? Is B.Arch an expensive course?

hi..
yes you definitely can get an job after the completion of b.arch,there will be many companies coming to your college for campus placement you can get jobs in those companies
the only thing about the architecture course is that its an five year course as compared to the engineering courses which are four year courses
also the thing in the architectural profession is that you have to be an lucky person to get an first job under an famous architect if you get so then your career will be very bright and also if you happen to work in an famous project then there is no stopping for your career,
or else you have to struggle a bit in the initial years of your career
1st June 2011, 02:16 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Is Architecture suitable for getting a job immediately after B.Arch? Is B.Arch an expensive course?

yes my dear friend if you best in your profation then you will get silver otherwise you will not get anything...so it is very necessary for b.arch you have to do perfect in you bussiness.....

all the very best my friend
11th June 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Architecture suitable for getting a job immediately after B.Arch? Is B.Arch an expensive course?

which is better b.arch or b.tech?
16th June 2011, 07:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Architectural profession is a highly challenging profession. B.Arch is a five year professional course. Good creative skill and designing and planning ability are required for this course. Number of colleges are providing architectural courses in India. Educational expense is same as that of any other professional course.
16th June 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

which is better to do b.arch or b.tech
12th July 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E. after finishing b.e. i want to do B.arch how many years will i have to study?
31st January 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

hi i am now in 12th. i wish to take b.arc course...but my parents says that its too risky & may not get a secure job is it like that??
6th April 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

job oppurtunity after b.arch...then how they select in campus???
20th March 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

IS B-ARCH AN EXPNSIVE COURSE THAN OTHER ENGG COURSES? CAN I HAVE PLACEMENT IN THE COLLEGES?
29th April 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Hai i finished 12 now i wish to study b.arch whether it is suitable for girls to get job after completing this course
8th June 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

B.Arch is the gud subject and its job oppurtuniies is to be very gud and it doesn't be very expenses. It is the proffession of desining and u will intrested to this proffession so it lets enjoy it ...
best of luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?