26th July 2012, 02:04 PM
rohitkoranga

What are the Jobs after Graduation from Delhi University?

I have completed my BSC(H) Physics from Delhi University with 64% in 2012. I am not going further higher Degree. I want a suitable job / training so that I can secure my future.

Please help me what kind of job I can get and what training I required and from where.

If possible give me full details.

With Regards

Rohit Koranga

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  2. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  3. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  4. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  6. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
  7. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the Jobs after Graduation from Delhi University?
  9. Can I get B.Ed in HP university after securing 47% in graduation in Delhi University?
  10. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  11. Can I do b.Ed from DU after B.Com with 53%?
  12. Which subjects to do in Graduation for IAS being a Graduate from Delhi university?
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed from Delhi University after scoring 48.78%?
  14. What should I do after graduation in B.E programme from Delhi University with 45%
  15. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  16. M.Sc Biotechnology at Hyderabad University or M.Sc Microbiology at Delhi University what to choose? -- [New]
  17. How may I take admission in Delhi university after completing my Graduation in B.C.A?
  18. Is B.A dgree valid after completing B.Com graduation?
21st August 2012, 03:28 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the Jobs after Graduation from Delhi University?

you have done BSC(H) Physics from Delhi University and you are more interested in job than further studies.

In private and public sector very good jobs are available to Physics students but only after post graduation or Ph.d in subjects

as they become eligible for research associates , junior scientist post and etc posts in many organizations which may belong to state , central govt or privately owned companies .

But still after doing Graduation from recognized university with first division you seems to be eligible for many jobs in private and public sector.

Govt Sector

Staff Selection Commission
Banking /IBPS examination
Insurance
Civil Services
Defense Services

and many other services

Minimum Eligibility for above Sector Exams

• Graduation from recognized university
• Age - Not more than 27/28 yrs (relaxation for sc/s/obc)
• Physically Fit

Entrance Examination Pattern

Objective type 50 questions on each topics will be asked in written examination.

English
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning
General Awareness

After qualify the exam you need to clear the Personal Interview.

For detail information about the govt jobs you should read the Employment newspaper or visit the official website of newspaper.

Private Sector

BPO jobs
Technical Assistant/technical writers Jobs
Jobs in Corporate houses
Private Bank and Insurance companies
Various Other Private companies
or
After doing B.ed you can apply for Teaching Job in Private and Public schools.

you can enroll for Naukri.com or monster.com for private jobs or read Daily newspaper.
27th July 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Jobs after Graduation from Delhi University?

i m doing graduation from D.U. and nw i m in b.com final year n after this i want to do job as well as bank preparation . pls tell job aftr graduation???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?