25th August 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?

I am doing english hon. 1st year from Delhi University and I am planning to go for Law after graduation from Delhi University only . I have also registerreed myself for CS exam which are in december . FRom what I have heard , I cannot continue with CS if I wanna do Law from DU after graduation . Is it true ?

27th August 2014, 05:54 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?

You seem to be very ambitious and that's great.

First of all let me tell you very clearly that this year ICSI has announced a full time CS
course as well, through Centre for Corporate Governance, Research & Training (CCGRT)
apart from the conventional CS course which comprises of Foundation, Executive and
Professional Course. As the newly introduced course is a full time course so you can’t do
this with any other full time course. But you can do the conventional CS course with any
full time course. As you mentioned that you are already registered for CS course so it is
clear that you are talking about conventional CS course. Therefore, theoretically there
should not be any problem.

What is the Problem then?

Company Secretary course is not an easy task even if you do it alone. Here you will have
load of regular classes in DU as well as load of exams in DU. So practically, you will not
have enough time for CS. Initially it might be much easier because you would be in the
beginning of English Hons. as well as beginning of CS. But as you climb up for 3rd year of
English Hons. along with Executive Course of CS you might feel 24 hours a day too less.
Even if you manage to pass these two hurdles together which is really difficult a much
tougher hurdle will be waiting for you i.e. LLB in DU along with Professional Course of CS.

Is there any way out?

It’s difficult but not impossible. You can fix the problem by proper time management. You
should do quick preparation for Foundation course and must qualify the June 2015 exam.
You should start the preparing for Executive Course as early as possible and appear the
exam in such a way that your CS exams and Final Hons. exams have at least 6 months gap
so that you clear both in one go.

Similar strategy will work out during LLB along with Professional Course. It would be better
to do the internship first and then appear for Professional exam.
27th September 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?

Sir
i completed my bcomaf from ignou . Actually it is an common programme of icai and ignou under mou . I am also a ca final student. I completed my articleship also . Now i want to join llb in DU or BHU . But the issue is as per bar council open university graduate is not elegible for llb . But my bcom is common course in which ipcc subjects and other 6 subjects by ignou . Sir what should i do ...
15th March 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am doing CS in Professional Stage. I want to do LLB from DU, entrance not yet given. Is it legal to pursue both simultaneously?shall I go for it and give the entrance for DU LLB??
7th August 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am about to appear for cs executive in dec2020 and I'm willing to take admission in faculty of law delhi for LLB for session 2021 onwards
Am I able to do so
9th August 2020, 01:37 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?

Delhi University prohibits pursuing any other regular course with LLB. Therefore, technically you cannot pursue CS and LLB together. There are a number of students who take up both the courses simultaneously and conceal the fact of them pursuing CS from the University

You can pursue Company Secretary and LLB Simultaneously. LLB is a three year regular course and CS is a distance learning course. So from this it is possible to do both at the same time but do remember since LLB is a regular course and It will restrict you from doing training of Company Secretary .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?