27th May 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for 12th passing students with Commerce stream in Indian Railways and Banks?

After passing 10+2 with commerce , what are the jobs in indian railways and banks?
plz reply soon

25th February 2012, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for 12th passing students with Commerce stream in Indian Railways and Banks?

There are opportunities for the 12th class students in Railways and banks. In case of banks, 12th class qualified candidates can mainly apply for the clerical positions. It will be based on written test. The minimum mark required is 60%. In case of Railways, there are positions which will be generally clerical cadre. Positions will also be available in areas like TTI, signal maintenance, Technician, apprentice etc. Notifications for suitable positions will be published in employment news and leading newspapers and selection will be based on a written test.
17th April 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available for 12th passing students with Commerce stream in Indian Railways and Banks?

What are the jobs available for 12th passing students with Commerce stream in Indian Railways and Banks?
8th November 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send job vacancy in Railways and Banks on email.
12th June 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

which course is best for me in indian railways after completed 12 (commerce) with 69% marks
17th July 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I m imran
i m passd 12th with (46)% from cbse bord have any jo in railway and banking
18th September 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Iam shimsy

am passed 12th with 50% from vhse board any job in railway
10th October 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the salary after qualify the written test of banking and railways.
10th October 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam vikas

am passed 12th with 55% ( commrs) .
any job railway and bank .
28th December 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed commerce without maths with 80% marks .can i get a job in railways?
8th April 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

can i become a railway officer of high post after taking commerce in class 12?
12th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in railway dept. at high post after completing 12th commerce without maths??
20th July 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what should I do to get a jot in railway after passing 12th with commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?