15th June 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?

Dear sir, I am Naveen Vishwakarma. I am presently pursuing 12th Class in Commerce stream. My dream is to become a Driver / Loco Pilots in Indian Railways. Sir, Please tell me that How Can I become Driver or Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? I need your Guidance…

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  2. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  3. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways?
  4. Am I eligible for loco pilot in Indian Railways being a graduate in commerce stream?
  5. After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  6. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  7. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  8. Whether PCM students are eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways or not?
  9. Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  10. Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after passing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  13. What are the career options for Railway RRB examination?
  14. How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?
  15. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
  16. What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?
  17. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
15th June 2016, 11:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?

The examination for Loco pilot is conducted by RRB (railway recruitment board) time to time to fulfill the vacant positions in the railway department. The notification for the recruitment is published on the official website of RRB. The written examination for the post of Loco Pilot is conducted by the authority under the guidance of various Railway Recruitment Boards of the country.

The procedure to apply for job of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways are following:-

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years.

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or must have completed diploma in engineering in electrical/mechanical/electronics/automobile engineering.

-The selection of candidate is made through written exam followed by the personal interview for the qualified candidates.
16th June 2016, 12:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways :

<> 12th commerce are eligible for Loco pilot since the required educational qualification is 10th or perhaps ITI or 12th in relevant field of engineering.

<> Minimum Age : 18 years

<> Maximum Age : 30 years.

You will have opportunities in around 19 RRB's.
16th June 2016, 12:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am Naveen Vishwakarma. I am presently pursuing 12th Class in Commerce stream. My dream is to become a Driver / Loco Pilots in Indian Railways. Sir, Please tell me that How Can I become Driver or Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? I need your Guidance…
The eligibility to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways is that the candidates should be 10+2 with Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or ITI or NCVT certificate holders. The aspirant has to appear for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) examination for the “Assistant Loco Pilot”. The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years. The recruitment process consists of written test, documents verification and medical fitness test. You can find the notifications in the RRB website Official Website
16th June 2016, 06:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

[B]Procedure to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways: [/B

Indian Railways issues recruitment notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Loco Pilot every year. The basic educational qualification required to become a Loco Pilot is "ITI" and 10th Class from a recognized university.

As you have not met the required eligibility criteria, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become a Loco pilot in Indian Railways without ITI. Or you must have completed Diploma in Automobile/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Diploma in Electronics/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. Or The basic qualification required is 10th Class and must have completed ITI in any trade from a recognized university in order to be eligible.
16th June 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

With commerce stream you will not become eligible for loco pilot exam. You need to have at least 12th with PCM or diploma in engineering qualification to become eligible for it.

Selection is based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test. Hence, make sure you fulfill the eligibility before applying.
3rd September 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation and computer bassic and telly also i have done my 12 th class commerce side and college arts strem then now i am join a I.T I electrician trade of 2 years after this course complete my age 29 year and i m a girl so i m elijibal to loco piolet
22nd December 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Nitesh Kumar. Now I am appearing 12th basis of science. I want to make driver of Indian railways. So what can I do for it ?
22nd March 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir i have completed 12th HSC Commerce , can i apply for loco pilot in Indian Railways.
11th June 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student in 6th standard. I want became a lock pilot because I love railway
13th June 2017, 09:24 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?

You can become a loco pilot in railway department for that you should need to pass in 10th standard examination and also must have an additional qualification of ITI or must have a diploma qualification after possessing these qualification apply for the loco pilot examination conducted every year prepare well for the exa surely you can become a loco pilot
14th June 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have recently pass 10 examination so what to do further
Which stream should I take (SCIENCE ; COMMERCE)
After 12 what to do
Please, help I want to take admission in college so which should I prefer?????????
17th June 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am siddhant kaka I have passed 12 std with commerce stream and I want to be a locopilot in Indian railways so sir what should I do for this?? Sir I am confused so can I have your guidance?
18th June 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ma'am I'm vaibhav khatri of dehradun I've passed my class 12th with 60.83% and I've already taken the admission for BCA(Bachelor of Computer Applications). So can I apply for loco pilot after completing my BCA
Sir send me the mail
[email protected]
1st July 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply loco pilot in bengali language and which books are best for alp exam for bengali students
27th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have pass my 10th now I'm going to college in 1st year in commerce I want to become Loco pilot so what so what should I have to do places say sir my number is 8951314138 ** 9535758716
11th September 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am read in class 12 now.my dream is to become a Driver / Loco Pilots in Indian Railways.please Please tell me that How Can I become Driver or Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? I need your Guidance (my phone number-8167598016).I hope that you see a way to me...
21st September 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become a local pilot in railway. And i have commerce stream. Sir please tell me can i become a local pilot. And its my phone no '8010253720, sir tell me can i become a local pilot.
8th January 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th but I have failed in one sub I have qualified in 10th what should I do for the next step for being an loco pilot
21st February 2018, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am currently studying in science section of Eleventh. My text is the subject of geography, biology, chemistry, nutrition. I want to be a local pilot. What do I have to do?
12th March 2018, 11:54 AM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Hello,
First of all, congratulations for qualifying in 10 Board Examination.
Choosing a right career is one of the most important and toughest task for the students.
If you are good in science, then start preparing for IIT JEE Exam and select the science stream.
Otherwise you can go for commerce or arts. Its all depends on your interests.
You can also appear in various competitive exams which are organised for 10 qualified candidates like RRB Group D, SSC CHSL etc.
I hope the information will be helpful to you.
6th July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th std (SSC) and I want to become a loco pilot so what I have to do and I have applied in commerce stream
14th July 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am in 8th std what i am take in 12th std to become a loco pilot on technician post i love indian railway and i love india
8th September 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Clement s . Now I am appearing 12th basis of commerce . I want to make loco Pilate of Indian railways. So what can I do for it? Please tell me I Love Indian railway
4th June 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am harsh varshney .Now I am in class 12th of commerce.I want to make loco pilot? So what can do, tell me I love Indian railway
22nd July 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am of class 11 commerce student . Can I be a loco pilot.
13th September 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How do i became a railway loco pilot with science stream
13th May 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join loco pilot but my stream is commerce so what can I do please give me suggestions
7th July 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am karthik. Now i completed B.com, I want to make loco pilot of indian railway. So what can i do for it. Please tell me sir. Please!
11th October 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 12th in arts department .please tell the posiblites to became assitant loco pilot
14th October 2020, 08:08 AM
chin6303

Lightbulb Re: How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?

Candidates should have passed matriculation and completed course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT or SCVT in the respective trade. Those who have a diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering recognized by the AICTE are also eligible for the exam.
Commerce stream you will not become eligible for loco pilot exam. You need to have at least 12th with PCM or diploma in engineering qualification to become eligible for it. Selection is based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test. Hence, make sure you fulfill the eligibility before applying.
15th October 2020, 06:43 PM
jiltoappu

Talking Re: How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?

You need to have at least 12th with PCM or diploma in engineering qualification to become eligible for it. Selection is based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test. Hence, make sure you fulfill the eligibility before applying.

After 12th:

Candidate must complete the minimum 10th standard.
Candidate need to complete the ITI in any specific trade to apply for this post.
Minimum age is 18 years.Maximum age is 30 years for general category candidates.
13th July 2023, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

The commerce student can become a assistant loco pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?