26th January 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completion of B.Pharma?

Hi, my name Sumeeta I have completed graduation in B.Pharm last year. Then after that I have not done any thing now as I am searching for jobs. Till yet I have not got any good jobs. Can anybody tell what type of jobs are available and how to apply for those?

28th January 2018, 11:47 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completion of B.Pharma?

Bachelor in Pharmacy, popularly known as B.Pharma in India, is one of the trending career option nowadays.

Jobs available for B.Pharma graduates can be:

Research and Development
Marketing
Production
Quality control
Teacher or Lecturer.

Though many would recommend you to go for higher studies instead of job after B.Pharma for better career option.

If you are looking for Pharmacist jobs, just jobs will help you in finding the same as per your qualifications and expertise.
28th January 2018, 11:53 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Pharma, you can apply for good government as well as private jobs. You can apply for following jobs.
>>Food Inspector
>>Drug Inspector
>>Drug Controller
>>Medical Representative
>>Production Manager
>>Marketing Manager
>>Clinical research
>>Medical Dispensing Stores

To become Food or Drug inspector, you have to appear in UPSC exam. For other above mentioned jobs, you have to go to interview conducted by the respective job authority or company.
28th January 2018, 10:00 PM
MNB1234

Since you have already completed 4 years B phara course.

Now you have to apply for the jobs in Pharma Companies.
You should check the website of all leading Pharma companies and apply for the jobs through their careers page.

You can also work as Pharmacist.

Some of the Job Profiles that you can work :
Chemical/Drug Technician
Bio-Technology Industries
Drug Therapist
Hospital Drug Coordinator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?