29th April 2011, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for CSE Graduate Students?

i am btech student of csit branch.i want to know about jobs in it
plz reply soon.......

26th February 2012, 08:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for CSE Graduate Students?

There are number of IT companies which recruit fresh engineering graduates. They would hire candidates for software design, development and testing. They would also require business development executives. It would be an added advantage if you have completed some additional courses like JAVA or Dot Net. The average salary in the IT sector would be Rs. 20000 per month if you are working with reputed companies.
28th May 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

after b.tech which course to join like .net,php,sap,oracle.so which one to choose
27th June 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i completed btech cse but i had less knowledge in programming because i had no logical thinking so pls give me an suggestion to choose the best course with best salary.
25th July 2012, 08:38 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

There are number of IT companies which recruit fresh engineering graduates. They would hire candidates for software design, development and testing. They would also require business development executives.
all the best
15th September 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i am fourth year student in cs branch , i want to know,in which the better scope is dotnet or java .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?