19th September 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs to be preferred after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering branch?

Dear sir,
After completing b.tech with the branch computer science engineering, what are the jobs they are going to prefer us in airlines or is there any special courses for that please can you tell me the details about that? ?

7th December 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs to be preferred after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering branch?

Sir i want to go in air line job ,and i am student of b. Tech mechanical branch
10th June 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs to be preferred after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering branch?

except developer how many post in private and public sector i can apply after completed my btech computet science and engineering reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?