7th May 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs which we can apply for after completion of B.Tech with backlogs?

What are the jobs which we can apply for after completion of B.Tech with backlogs? Can someone please list down all the companies and it's contact details in which we can apply for the job even where there are backlogs? Am eagerly waiting to get a job!

Related Questions:
  1. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for any good jobs with 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for government jobs after B.Tech IT?
  6. Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?
  7. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  8. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  9. How to get S/W job in MNC?
  10. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  11. How to Face Interviews, Group Discussions And Behave at MNC companies?
  12. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  13. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  14. Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?
  15. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  16. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  17. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  18. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
8th May 2015, 11:59 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs which we can apply for after completion of B.Tech with backlogs?

After B.Tech, you have the ample job opportunities. Few of them are listed below:

* Civil Service Examination
* SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
* IBPS Probationary Officers Examination
* SBI Probationary Officers Examination
* Railway Examinations
* LIC Examination
* Public Sector Undertakings Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?