27th April 2015, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?

I am studying btech, i have backlogs with 65% if i clear backlogs before completion of b tech with 70% then i am suitable for campus placement or not? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Thank you.

27th April 2015, 10:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?

Yes, you will be eligible for campus placements once you clear all your backlogs. Till the time you do not clear backlogs you will not be eligible for the companies which have an eligibility criteria as - the student should not have any backlogs. Hence you need to clear your backlogs as soon as possible in order to be eligible for the campus placement; all the companies who have the eligibility criteria of not having backlogs, they usually demand that the student should not have any active backlogs. Therefore, if you have history of backlogs but cleared them, still you will be eligible for the placement drive.
27th April 2015, 01:44 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?

First understand one thing, they won't allow you for campus placement if you are having backlogs at the time of campus placements. You have to clear all the backlogs before they will visit your campus, then only you can participate. The majority of companies will visit for campus interview in the semester of 7th or 8th. So, before that you have to clear all your backlogs. 65% or 70% marks in aggregate in throughout career is enough to appear all the multinational companies. So, if you are secured 65% marks in aggregate, then you can apply for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, CTS and Accenture. If you are secured 70% marks in aggregate, then you can apply for IBM, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, CISCO. So, definitely you are eligible to apply after clearing all the arrears.
27th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in IT Companies recruitment process with 70% marks. Remember, you should not have any active backlogs by the time company visits your campus. Generally the minimum percentage required to be eligible for IT Companies Recruitment process is "Minimum 60% marks" or above. But there are many companies which insist candidates to have minimum 70% marks (for Infosys). Apart from this percentage criterion, I suggest you to get good command over the programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, .NET, PHP, DBMS, Linux, UNIX, and SQL. I am happy to say that you are eligible to appear in Companies campus recruitment process, if you can secure minimum 70% marks or above having no backlogs by that time.
27th April 2015, 06:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying btech, i have backlogs with 65% if i clear backlogs before completion of b tech with 70% then i am suitable for campus placement or not? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Thank you.
If you have already cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for companies recruitment.

The others criteria are,

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies recruitment is,

Percentage criteria= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
21st February 2019, 01:48 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?

If you have cleared your backlogs then you are eligible for most of the company campus placement there is no reason to wary
10th July 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

People those who secure 58%are they eligible for the jobs after completion of their b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?