21st July 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?

Btech regular degree.
can i apply for job in j&k after completiön of my degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  2. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  4. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  5. What is the syllabus for Sub Inspector exam in J&K Police? What are the books recommended for the same?
  6. Is my B.A degree from Vinayaka Mission University valid for government jobs? Can I seek admission in PG from Jammu University?
  7. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer
  9. How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore
  10. Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. Am I eligible for B.A after passing Matriculation from Jammu?
  12. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  14. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs? -- [New]
  15. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
  16. Why AIPMT is restricted in states like Andra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir etc?
  17. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  18. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
21st July 2012, 05:25 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Btech regular degree.
can i apply for job in j&k after completiön of my degree?
dear friend,
after completion of your b.tech degree, you can apply in any state of india for the job.
there is no restriction on you to get job in your own city.
also there is no special rule that you can not apply for the jobs in jammu and kashmir.
you can very easily apply for the job there and if you got selected, then you can do job there also.
all you need is try to get good marks in engineering and study well for job interviews and exams
good luck
29th July 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?

What is the criteron for a B tech degree to be valid in jk?
20th August 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Ptu student can also apply for job in j&k if i have statesubject in the state of j&k
31st August 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

which form should i filled for govt.job in j&k after completion of b.tech or m.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?