15th February 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for government jobs after B.Tech IT?

Sir,i m sachin sharma doing Btech(IT) in 2nd year,from ITER,Bbsr,and i m intrested in going on sme good goverment jobs after my completion of course but i dont know where and how to apply for them and where i may apply for in goverment sector,i will be highly obliged to you if you would help me up to light my way,for this i will be thankful to you.!! Contact no- 09040025085

28th June 2011, 11:36 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for government jobs after B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i m sachin sharma doing Btech(IT) in 2nd year,from ITER,Bbsr,and i m intrested in going on sme good goverment jobs after my completion of course but i dont know where and how to apply for them and where i may apply for in goverment sector,i will be highly obliged to you if you would help me up to light my way,for this i will be thankful to you.!! Contact no- 09040025085
Dear Friend,

After your engineering please keep a watch on the govt vacanvy available in various departments. On finding it please taken necessary action to fill the form etc. and proceed further to achieve your goal.

You can registered yourself in any employment office/any placement agency which keep a watch on the govt job.

Keep watching government website for the vacancy. Read newspaers and employment news to speed up work. All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
10th July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT SEAT IN IT AND ALSO I HAD GOT GOOD MARKS IN 12th AND I COULD HAVE GOT SEAT IN CS .Do you think I have commited a mistake?
14th October 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

iam studying b.tech final year in information technology.....
for which jobs iam eligible?..... is there any chance to get a job in govt sector?....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?