13th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the JRF exam syllabus for Biotechnology? Is the syllabus same as the life sciences?

hello sir.
i am a student of B.Sc. Biotechnology final year and i want to know about the JRF exam syllabus for biotechnology. Is it the same syllabus as that of life sciences?

4th October 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the JRF exam syllabus for Biotechnology? Is the syllabus same as the life sciences?

i need one book that contain whole syllabus of life science in itself....
4th February 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the JRF exam syllabus for Biotechnology? Is the syllabus same as the life sciences?

hi sir i am a student of m.SC biotech i want jrf biotech syllabus for 2012 please tell me the sylabus
27th March 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of biotechnology in JRF exam?
22nd April 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what s the jfr syllabus for b.sc biotechnology?
21st March 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me where I can get the whole syllabus of bio technology in internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?