28th February 2013, 09:53 PM
nbhu

What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology

sir, can u pls send me syllabus of jnu phd exam of life science, biotechnology and environmental biotechnology?
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  2. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  3. What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?
  4. Last 10 years papers of Life Science? Latest syllabus for Biotechnology and Life Science?
  5. Syllabus of Biological Science(Ph.D exam for Biotechnology)? How to prepare for it?
  6. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  7. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  8. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  9. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  10. Which syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biotechnology in JNU?
  11. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  12. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  13. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the syllabus for Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Zoology and JNU?
  15. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science? -- [New]
  16. Can I get fellowship and register for Ph.D in biotechnology after clearing UGC NET June in Environmental Science
  17. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  18. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?