15th September 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?

I have done my M.sc in Biophysics from Panjab university. Please tell me if the syllabus for entrance exam for PhD is same for Life sciences and pharmaceutical sciences. Do reply..

26th September 2014, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?

No, the syllabus of PhD entrance exams for Life Science or Biology and Pharmaceutical Sciences are not the same. The syllabus of both the subjects are attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Life Science.pdf(7.4 KB, 326 views)
File Type: pdf Pharmacy.pdf(688.6 KB, 133 views)
26th September 2014, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my M.sc in Biophysics from Panjab university. Please tell me if the syllabus for entrance exam for PhD is same for Life sciences and pharmaceutical sciences. Do reply..
You have done M.Sc in Biophysics so you are eligible for Ph.D course through UGC NET exam. Yes, Life science and pharmaceutical science subjects are comes under one subject (life science). I have attached the syllabus for life science for UGC NET exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR NET EXAM FOR LIFE SCIENCE.pdf(165.4 KB, 106 views)
20th September 2020, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Please provide PhD entrance syllabus for life sciences...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?