7th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government engineering job after passing B.Tech with 56% in ECE branch?

dear sir , my b.tech % is poor (56% with ECE branch), can I apply for govt. engg. jobs?

3rd July 2012, 06:22 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I apply for government engineering job after passing B.Tech with 56% in ECE branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir , my b.tech % is poor (56% with ECE branch), can I apply for govt. engg. jobs?
Hi

Please do not worry about your B.Tech percentage as it is enough to get you admission in any good college for post graduation or it may even make you eligible for the various Government jobs available in the market.

First of all I would like to tell you that make your concepts very clear. You do not have marks, it doesn't matter but your studies and academic concepts should be very very clear.

Also there are many lines still open for you. FIRST one being the GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is conduced by the IIT's for the M.Tech admissions as well as the PSU jobs.
So you are eligible for this. Only above 50% is required for all the government jobs.

CAT is also open for you. So you may apply for that as well if you wish to study MBA.

Some of the major other government jobs which are organized by the UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) every year are :-

CDS, SCRA, IAS, IPS, IFS, SSC, etc..

You can apply for all these government jobs. Data Entry Operators and other clerical jobs are also available if you are interested in them.
Rest the decision is all yours.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
3rd July 2012, 07:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government engineering job after passing B.Tech with 56% in ECE branch?

dear friend,
You can join goverment job after passing b.tech with 55%

After the B.tech course you have a lots of the options so after that you can apply for the job in many fields like:
Software field
Electronics field
Computer field
It field
Technical field
Communication field
Networking field etc
In the Government companies which hire the Engineering students like:
BHEL
IOCL
MTNL
ONGC
NTPC
POWER GRID
DRDO
ISRO
SAIL
GAIL
ECIL etc...
Eligibility job in government companies:
Educational qualification: you should be passed the bachelor degree in engineering with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.
Age limit: age must be below the 32 years .
Selection process :
written test
Interview
IN the other government department job in which you can apply:
IAS
IPS
Bank job post as a technical field
RTO department
BSNL department through the JTO exam
IES
RAilways jobs
Indian army
indian navy
airfroce etc
so you can do it preparation of these posts after the B.tech you can apply for these jobs
Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?