28th February 2013, 05:40 PM
krishna4india

What kind of course should I do after passing 12th? I am 28 years old

I am 12th pass.and my age is 28 years what kind of course should I do so that I can earn more money.

20th July 2013, 09:31 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of course should I do after passing 12th? I am 28 years old

You are in need to do a job oriented course that can fetch you with money and that's very obvious at this stage of age infact when you are looking for furthure studies.

You can complete your graduation either from a regular college or through disatance learning. After completing graduation you can appear for Civil Services Examination which is conducted by UPSC for recruitment in various government services in India. Candidates upto age of 30 years as on date of examination can appear for such examination provided they satisfy other eligibility criteria. You can always expect a very bright carreer after qualifying civil services examinations.

Other than this you can do professional courses like Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost & Work Accountant, LLB and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?