3rd July 2011, 11:59 PM
ronu91

After passing 12th with 60% what kind of entrance exam can I give?

hello sir.......... I hv bn pass 12lth with 60 prcntg now I which kind of exam I cn gv........thanxxxxxxx

31st August 2011, 11:08 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: After passing 12th with 60% what kind of entrance exam can I give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronu91 View Post
hello sir.......... I hv bn pass 12lth with 60 prcntg now I which kind of exam I cn gv........thanxxxxxxx
Information Regarding Entrance Examination After 12th.

First you tell me what is your aim for future study and what is your stream in the 12th class. You not mention the stream of the 12th class in your question so, i am confusing to reply. It is your career so choose any field by own interest not by another interest.

If you pass the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then i think that engineering is the best option for you. After completing 12th with PCM stream you can appear in the many engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE, Wbjee, ORJEE...and many other for the admission in the engineering course.

If your stream in the 12th class is Physics, Chemistry and Biology then i think that medical stream is the best option for you. After completing 12th class you can appear in the many medical entrance examination like AIIMS, JIPMER, AIPMT...and many other for the admission in the MBBS course.

Now, depend on you in which field you want to go. I advise you to choose any field by own interest not by parents or other interest. Before choosing any field think twice on that.. I wish you will get a brightness career.

Regards
~Mukul~
31st August 2011, 11:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have not mentioned about your stream.. In which stream you have done your 12th.So, it will be difficult for us to suggest you..

As you have secured 60% marks in your 12th, then you can apply for any course..

If you are from science field then you can opt. for courses like-
1.BE/B.tech
For that you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc..

2.MBBS
If you have biology in 12th and you have interest in medical then you can go for this course..For that you have to appear in AIIMS, AIPMT, AFMC etc..

3.BCA
If you have interest in computers.. you can take admission in BCA through entrance exam or merit list..

4.Defense-
If you want to go for defense service then you can appear in NDA exam..
If you are from commerce field then you can go for Army wing..
If you are from science field then you can go for Navy or Air force..
To appear in NDA exam your age should be in between 16.5-19 years..

So, it depends on the field in which you want to take admission..
All the best.
1st September 2011, 12:10 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: After passing 12th with 60% what kind of entrance exam can I give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronu91 View Post
if u are a science student then u can give AIEEE exam or IIT-JEE or any other entrance exam and get into a very good engineering college to secure your future..after that u can go in for M.Tech or MBA

apart from B.Tech u can go in for..
BCA
BBA
B.SC
or B.Pharm

hope this helps..
1st September 2011, 12:38 AM
saugata2008

Maximum entrance required minimum percentage of 60% in 12th .As you got 60% in 12th , so you are eligible for the most of the exams like-
WBJEE(for West Bengal),IEEE,IIT JEE and the entrance exams of all the other states also .

Thank you
1st September 2011, 04:05 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

there are many examinations are available after the 12th .

the examinations are depends on the side you have chosen.
means if you are the student who have secured 60% of marks in the 12th board exam in the science stream with the pcm group then you can give the entrance exams like
1) IITJEE
2) AIEEE
3) BITS
4) VITEEE
5) MHTCET

and if you have done the 12th science with the biology stream that is pcb group the you can attempt following entrance exams
1) AIIMS
2) AIPMT
3) MHTCET

AND IF YOU ARE THE STUDENT OF THE ART OR COMMERCE SIDE then you can give the various entrance exams like upsc after the graduation completion.
28th December 2011, 09:52 PM
chint123

If you pass the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then i think that engineering is the best option for you. After completing 12th with PCM stream you can appear in the many engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE, Wbjee, ORJEE...and many other for the admission in the engineering course.your stream in the 12th class is Physics, Chemistry and Biology then i think that medical stream is the best option for you. After completing 12th class you can appear in the many medical entrance examination like AIIMS, JIPMER and many other for the admission in the MBBS course.any other entrance exam and get into a very good engineering college to secure your future..after that u can go in for M.Tech or MBA
apart from B.Tech u can go in for..
BCA or any other coursce
10th June 2012, 03:52 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you can do various courses after doing +2 class with arts.
1.BA
2.GNM
3.CA
4.CS

after +2 class with medical:-
1.MBBS
2.BDS
3.BHMS
4.BAMS
5.B.PHARMA
6.B.Sc(nursing)

after +2 with non-medical:-
1.B.TECH
2.B.E
3.B.PHARMA
4.B.Sc
5.B.Sc(honors)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?